Werfenwenger summer 2020
Our promise to you: nothing stands in the way of a carefree and, above all, safe holiday in Werfenweng! We thought about it and can therefore ensure that you can enjoy your best days of the year to the fullest despite the current situation.
General measures in the tourism association and at our rental station:
- Disinfection dispenser at the entrances
- Hourly disinfection of doors and brochure stands
- A maximum of 2 guests in the room at the same time
- Spit protection for our and your safety: mouth-nose protection duty when entering the premises
- Payment process preferably by card - cash is also accepted!
- Vacation companions and hiking maps are also available online
- Information and bookings samo program also possible online: mywerfenweng.eu
Samo rental station:
- Fun vehicles and cars are cleaned and disinfected after each return!
- Contactless delivery of cars and fun vehicles
- Guided hikes and excursions: During guided hikes or excursions, the participants will be informed in advance of any measures
- Tables at the huts are reserved in advance
- Regular cleaning of the interior of the shuttle
- Mouth-nose protection compulsory for excursions
- Loungers, showers, changing rooms and toilets are regularly cleaned and disinfected
- Disinfectants are available
- Limited access to the water slide and diving platform
Where can I find up-to-date information on the Corona Virus in Austria and in SalzburgerLand?
The Austrian Ministry of Health informs on its website about the current spread of the Corona Virus worldwide and about the current situation in Austria.
Official Coronavirus information page of the Austrian Ministry of Health.
How do I identify symptoms of the Corona Virus infection?
A Corona Virus infection usually shows with mild symptoms of a common cold. Common signs of infection include, among others, a fever, cough, shortness of breath and difficulty in breathing. In more severe cases, however, the infection can also cause pneumonia, severe acute respiratory syndrome, kidney failure and even death.
How do I behave if I suspect an infection?
In this case, please contact the Austrian-wide health service directly and exclusively by telephone on the number 1450.
Be sure to avoid public spaces, do not visit a doctor's office and do not use public transport.